Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics
Hugh O'Brodovich, MD, Department Chair
Hugh O'Brodovich MD, is chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at Stanford University School of Medicine and the Adalyn Jay Physician in Chief at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. He assumed these positions in January 2008. More
- Rebecca Blankenburg, MD, MPH, Associate Chair of Education (Residency)
- Jeffrey Feinstein, MD, MPH, Associate Chair of Education (Fellowships)
- Mark Kay, MD, PhD, Associate Chair of Research (Basic)
- Margaret Paternek, PhD, Director of Finance and Administration
- Christy Sandborg, MD, Associate Chair of Clinical (Hospital Affairs)
- Gary Shaw, DrPH, Associate Chair of Research (Clinical)
- Sheri Spunt, MD, Associate Chair of Adolescent/Young Adult Programs
In the Department of Pediatrics
December 16, 2015: New microscopy technique maps mechanical properties of living cells.
Researchers have developed a new way to use atomic force microscopy to rapidly measure the mechanical properties of cells at the nanometer scale, an advance that could pave the way for better understanding immune disorders and cancer.